This unforgettable driving session allows you to drive one of the world’s greatest rally cars and then strap in for a high-speed passenger ride at a choice of circuits UK wide. Start with a safety briefing courtesy of a professional instructor. Then slide into the driving seat and enjoy thrilling laps of driving action. To finish, enjoy a mind blowing high speed passenger ride from a professional instructor which will show you why the Lancia Delta is one the most successful and dominant competition cars of all time. Use the PayPal option below to secure your place on our next available session.
Co-Driving the Rally Legend – £79
- 5 passenger laps at racing speeds
- Top UK circuits
- Weekdays & weekends
Driving the Rally Legend – £139
- 5 driving laps with an instructor
- 3 passenger laps at racing speeds
- Learn the racing line, brake and turn in points
Full Day Race Car Driving Experience with Lancia Delta Upgrade – £475
- Drive and ride in the Lancia Delta
- Full day event driving race prepared cars
- Feel differences with RWD, FWD and 4WD layouts
- Full catering provided
- Supported by Go Racing Motorsport – http://www.goracingmotorsport.com
Deposit for Lancia Delta Racing Experiance
Book your place now with a £50 deposit. Alternatively, call Richard on 07917 704 145 or email email@example.com to discuss or book any of these packages.
Endurance Race Events – From £3,500
- Full car preparation, set up and engineering
- Full track side support including pit board
- Full data telemetry, lap timing and video
- Driver coaching and feedback
Static Display – from £500
- Delivered and supported during the event
- Full race preparation specification included
- Guests can view and sit in the vehicle
Sponsorship Packages – from £5,000
- Bespoke promotion tailored to the business
- Full social and print media support
- Race hospitality and after event support
- Options for exclusive track days & event support
Call Richard on 07917 704 145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or book any of these packages.
About the Experiance & Track Day
Weekdays or weekends, see calendar for more details.
Minimum height is 5′, maximum is 6’4”. Maximum weight is 25 stone. A full British or international manual driving licence must be produced on the day in order to participate. Note, the cars are race prepared and are therefore cramped, hot, smelly and noisey!
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions like ice or heavy rain, when driving at speed might become dangerous. In the event of cancellation, contact is made.
Expect to be at the circuit for half a day. The session will last around three hours, including a welcome, briefing, 5 laps of driving and then the hot ride.
Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 12 people. Actual driving time is held on a one-to-one basis. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track.
Spectators are welcome. Some venues offer other chargeable rides on the day. Children must be closely supervised at all times. Pets are not permitted.
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes to negotiate pedals that are close together. A helmet is provided.