This unforgettable driving session allows you to drive one of the world’s greatest rally cars and then strap in for a high-speed passenger ride at a choice of circuits UK wide. Before being let lose on the Lancia Delta Integrale, we start with a safety briefing courtesy of a professional instructor. Then slide into the driving seat and enjoy thrilling laps of driving action. To finish, enjoy a mind blowing high speed passenger ride from a professional instructor which will show you why the Lancia Delta Integrale is one the most successful and dominant competition cars of all time. Use the PayPal option below to secure your place on our next available session.
Co-Driving the Lancia Delta Integrale Rally Legend – £79
- 10 minutes of passenger laps at racing speeds
- Top UK circuits
- Weekdays & weekends
Driving the Lancia Delta Integrale Rally Legend – £139
- 10 minutes of driving laps with an instructor
- 7 minutes of passenger laps at racing speeds
- Learn the racing line, brake and turn in points
Full Day Race Car Driving Experience with Lancia Delta Integrale Upgrade – £475
- Drive and ride in the Lancia Delta
- Full day event driving race prepared cars
- Feel differences with RWD, FWD and 4WD layouts
- Full catering provided
- Supported by Go Racing Motorsport – http://www.goracingmotorsport.com
- Silverstone Grand Prix – Wednesday, 30th May – AM & PM Sessions
- Rockingham Super Sports Car Long – Thursday, 5th July – AM & PM Sessions
- Silverstone Grand Prix – Tuesday, 18th September – AM & PM Sessions
- Silverstone Grand Prix – Sunday, 16th December – AM & PM Sessions
Minimum height is 5′, maximum is 6’4”. Maximum weight is 25 stone. A full British or international manual driving licence must be produced on the day held for a minimum of 12 months in order to participate. Note, the cars are race prepared and are therefore cramped, hot, smelly and noisy!
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions like ice or heavy rain, when driving at speed might become dangerous. In the event of cancellation, contact is made.
Expect to be at the circuit for half a day. The session will last around three hours, including a welcome, briefing, laps of driving and then the hot ride.
Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 12 people. Actual driving time is held on a one-to-one basis. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track.
Spectators are welcome. Some venues offer other chargeable rides on the day. Children must be closely supervised at all times. Pets are not permitted.
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes to negotiate pedals that are close together. Arms and legs should be covered. A helmet is provided.
Anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate. Whilst we want you all to enjoy the day we don’t tolerate bad behaviour and we reserve the right to refuse track time on safety grounds.
Deposit for Lancia Delta Integrale Racing Expereance
Book your place now with a £50 deposit per person.
Contact The Team
all Richard on 07917 704 145, email email@example.com or fill in the form below to discuss or book any of these packages for the Lancia Delta Integrale.